What Serotek – the accessibility anywhere people – had to say…
- 35-point diagnostic site review
- SEO direct response copywriting
- E-mail campaigns
- Sales letters
- Case studies
- Newsletters and content
- Special reports
- Web copy, home pages, about pages, landing pages…
Questions? Use the contact link for direct access to me.
Know what your business in the disability industry deserves?
A professional direct response copywriter living with a disability.
Because simply knowing about a disability, trying to create messaging, is one thing…
Living with one and naturally speaking to your customer’s needs through effective copy is another.
I know your prospect, because I’ve had decades of similar experiences.
For a customer to purchase from you, they have to trust you. What you say, and how you say it, will either earn their trust and lead to a purchase…
Or let them slip to the competition.
I’m uniquely qualified to help you meet or exceed your customer and sales revenue goals.
What do you get with me?
- Peace of mind you’re working with a highly trained copywriter. Verified through American Writers and Artists, a globally recognized leader in copywriting.
- Lifetime of business expertise at your disposal. Decades of family- and self-employment experience at work for you.
- Conversational messaging in your voice. I’ll write in your voice. Casual, edgy, business… I’m extremely versatile, but always conversational.
- Worry-free deadlines. I’m deadline driven and ruthlessly protect them. Since I get them from you, you’re covered.
- Frequent updates and collaboration. I’m a fan of communication. You’ll be updated as frequently as you want as we work together on your project.
- Easy team player. I’m extremely easy to work with. I’m secure in who I am as a writer… no over-sensitivity to deal with. No ego to worry about. Your project’s success is my foremost goal.
You deserve my best, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.